- What is Q-SERA BLACK?
Q-SERA BLACK is India’s 1st Anti Sun and Anti Ageing Hair Serum.
Q-SERA BLACK protects hair from UV rays induced hair ageing.
It also prevents & reverses premature hair graying.
- What is the indication of Q-SERA BLACK?
Q-SERA BLACK is indicated for premature hair ageing that includes structural
damage & loss of color.
- What is the Dose of Q-SERA BLACK?
Q-SERA BLACK is to be applied 2 ml once daily in the morning, post bathing after drying the scalp. 10 pumps to be applied which is equivalent to 2 ml. Q-SERA BLACK is to be applied in the scalp & hair shaft with finger.
- How to apply Q-SERA BLACK?
Q-SERA BLACK Hair Serum needs to be applied on the scalp & hair shafts with finger. 10 pumps to be applied which is equivalent to 2 ml.
- What is the difference between graying & ageing of hair?
Hair Graying is a disorder where Melanogenesis process gets affected, whereas hair ageing is the disorder where Hair structure gets damaged internally & externally along with graying.
- What is the difference between Q-SERA BLACK & other Anti graying products?
Q-SERA BLACK can’t be compared with any other Anti graying products. Q-SERA BLACK is India’s 1st Anti Sun and Anti Ageing Hair Serum, which protects hair from UV rays causing structural damage i.e. internally & externally along with the prevention of graying. Other anti graying products does not give any protection from UV rays.
- What is the age group Q-Sera Black is most effective?
We recommend Q-SERA BLACK in premature hair ageing between 25yr – 35 yr.
- Can Q-SERA BLACK be recommended above 35yr?
Doctor, if you diagnose your patient is suffering from premature hair ageing definitely it can be applied. But it can’t act as substitute for natural hair ageing process.
- Q-SERA BLACK has to be applied in the morning only or it can be applied in night time also?
Doctor Q-SERA BLACK has to be applied in morning time because hair needs protection from UV rays induced hair ageing. It can be applied in the night also but morning use is a must.
- What is the cost of Q-SERA BLACK?
Q-SERA BLACK is available in unique patient compliance pack which lasts up to 3 months & will ensure visible result. The cost of Q-SERA BLACK patient compliance pack is Rs.1790 only.
- What does Q-SERA BLACK Hair Serum contain?
Q-SERA Hair Serum contains Phytic acid, Amino acids, peptides & Acetyl Hexapeptide-1.
- Does Q-SERA BLACK reverses the Graying process, delays the graying process or stops graying?
Q-SERA BLACK reverses the premature graying process, as well as delays the graying process in case of Premature Graying of hair.
- Q-SERA BLACK has to be continued or it can be stopped after 3 months?
Premature ageing of hair is a lifestyle disorder. So, it is advisable to continue throughout the life. However, patient can give a break (say, 1-2 weeks) after 3 months continuous applications.
- What happens if Q-SERA BLACK is discontinued?
On discontinuation of Q-SERA BLACK, ageing of hair will start and will be visible after about 4 - 6 weeks, but there will be no adverse effects on patients.
- 15. Does Q-SERA BLACK protect from UVA & UVB Rays?
Q-SERA BLACK protects hair color from over-all UV radiations of Sun that includes both UVA & UVB.
- How much time does Q-SERA BLACK takes to reverse gray hair?
As Premature Graying of Hair is a life-style disorder, reversing of grey hair will depend on age, gender, physiological behavior and length of hair of that person responding to Q-SERA BLACK. Generally, Q-SERA BLACK will take minimum 3 months of continuous application on hair for a visible change of reverse gray hair effect.
- What is the base of Q-Sera Black (aqueous/ alcohol)?
The base of Q-SERA BLACK is aqueous.
- What are the side effects of Q-SERA BLACK?
There are no known side effects of Q-SERA BLACK.